The global “Allergic Conjunctivitis” Market is projected to gain significant revenue in the coming years on account of the increasing awareness about availability of these drugs. As per a Fortune Business Insights report titled, “Allergic Conjunctivitis Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Drug Class (Antihistamines & Mast Cell Stabilizers, Corticosteroids, and Others), By Disease Type (Mild, and Severe), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Drug Stores & Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027” the value of this market was USD 2.50 billion in 2019 and is expected to rise at a CAGR of 5.4% to reach USD 3.05 billion by the end of 2027. The forecast period is set between 2020 and 2027.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:
COVID-19 can affect the global economy in three main ways: by directly affecting production and demand, by creating supply chain and market disruption, and by its financial impact on firms and financial markets. The outbreak of COVID-19 has brought effects on many aspects, like flight cancellations travel bans and quarantines restaurants closed all indoor events restricted over forty countries state of emergency declared massive slowing of the IT Spending market volatility falling business confidence, growing panic among the population, and uncertainty about future.
Out research methodology is robust and includes data triangulation based on bottom-up and top-down approaches. We validated the approximate market number with the help of primary research. Secondary research was conducted to find out detailed information about mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, and agreements. At the same time, we have derived significant information about the market dynamics associated with growth drivers, trends, and obstacles.
For more information visit :
The report answers the following questions:
- What is the nature of the market?
- Who are the key players of this market and what are their major strategies?
- What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market?
- What are the recent industry developments of the market?
North America Dominated Market Owing to Prevalence of Allergic Conjunctivitis
Among all regions, North America emerged dominant owing to the strong prevalence of this conjunctivitis in the region, coupled with the increasing healthcare infrastructure and facilities. In 2019, this region earned USD1.20 billion owing to the presence of major vendors and the availability of supportive reimbursement policies.
List of Companies Profiled in the Report:
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Osaka, Japan)
- Alcon (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Eyevance Pharmaceuticals LLC (Forth Worth, U.S.)
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (Bedford, S.)
- Allergan (AbbVie Inc.) (Dublin, Ireland)
- Bausch & Lomb (Laval, Canada)
- Novartis AG (Basel, Switzerland)
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
- Eton Pharmaceutical (Deer Park, U.S.)