The global outboard electric motors market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Outboard Electric Motors Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Motor Type (Propulsion Motors, Trolling Motors), By Application (Fishing, Civil Entertainment, Commercial Applications, Others)and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other outboard electric motors market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Key Players Covered:
- From Kota
- Krautler electrical machines
- Ray Electric Outboards
- Suzhou Parsun Power Machine
- CSM Tech
North America is expected to dominate the onboard electric motors market, owing to its early adoption of such technologies by the consumers. Moreover, huge presence of manufacturers in the U.S. is another reason that is influencing the market in the region. People in North America are more tends towards fishing, for which they adopt innovative products, such as fishing rods, motor boats and many more.
The European onboard electric motors market is growing moderately and is expected to grow significantly over the coming period. This is owing to the increasing adoption of electric-driven products by the governments of several countries of Europe. Governments are now more focused to build and develop electric driven products, to minimise the air pollution and other environmental related problems.
Regional Analysis for Outboard Electric Motors market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Outboard Electric Motors market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Outboard Electric Motors market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Outboard Electric Motors market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245