Google has announced it has launched the ability for small businesses to quickly edit their Google Local Business I listing directly on Google search results. Google is testing this feature in July 2017, and now appears to read official roll-out.
Google has said you just found your Digital Marketing Company in Bournemouth business on Google Search, “and you can complete and enhance your listing, share photos and posts that relate to your business, and see how many views you get.” When you find your business in the search, you’ll see a new menu in the search results. An important point – you must be logged into an account that has ownership of Google My Business account. Then click the edit button and you can edit the fields will be highlighted for you.
Here is what you can do from the search results:
Read Also:- Top 10 SEO Keyword Research Tools for marketers
• Add or correct business information, post updated hours, and more.
• Create a post on Google and share content with your customers.
• Share photos that make your business stand out.
• See how many views your listing gets, and easy access to detailed information about the performance of your list.
• Know when users upload photos of your business.
• Fast take the most important action to resolve and improve your business listing.
You can do this from the desktop and mobile: the Google My Business can now be edited in the Search Results – Business Small Newcastle has much to gain from this change
These small changes may only provide a boost for small business owners to be more proactive in updating their listings.The business quick question about if the business is open on the Digital Marketing Companies in Bournemouth upcoming holidays and the ability to update your listing in the search is clearly a win-win for both Google and business owners.